Committed to design excellence using LEED Gold building standards, Arc Light Co. provides the opportunity to live in an exceptional and sustainable urban environment.
Arc Light Co. is on track to become the San Francisco’s first LEED™ For Homes Mid-rise Gold certified residential project, and proudly participates in the California Multifamily New Homes Program, the Go Solar SF Program, and the New Solar Homes Program.
5,500 square feet of usable green open space
- North- and south-facing roof decks
- Two interior courtyards
- Private outdoor balconies
- New trees along Clarence Place
Full rooftop solar installation
- Sunny, south-facing roof deck provides approximately 40,000 watts of solar power
Environmentally conscious products
- Eco color-dyed concrete floors, formaldehyde-free custom cabinets, locally produced glass, and low emitting paint
- High efficiency appliances, fixtures and fittings, including flow restrictors on all faucets
- Energy Star Qualified appliances, energy-efficient lighting, large Low-E energy efficient insulated windows, high-efficiency water heating system
Alternative transportation + fuel on-site
- 37 bicycle storage spaces
- Two City Carshare parking spaces for low-emission vehicles
- Re-charging stations
- Centrally located in South Beach, one of the city’s most transit-accessible neighborhoods
- A short walk to 4th Street Caltrain Station and multiple Muni lines
- BART and freeway access both just minutes away
- Walking distance to neighborhood cafes, restaurants and retail
Brownfield, urban infill development
Regular and Recovery Act (Stimulus) funding was used to assess, clean up and revitalize the former underutilized and distressed site, transforming it into an attractive, safe and functioning component of the South Beach neighborhood.